In-house graphic design and large-format printing
Most often, we are able to print your design work in-house. We have a graphic design lazer printer with duplexing and booklet fold and staple capabilities, a large-format inkjet printer, a large-format latex printer and an archival photo printer that are able to handle a variety of materials such as basic paper, heavyweight paper, semi and high-gloss papers, canvas, indoor banner, tyvek, Kodak metallic and more. Our laser printer allows us to print flyers, postcards, brochures, and small signage up to oversized tabloid size (12" x 18") A variety of different paper stock is available, however, if its specialty paper you need, please call ahead for availability. Some of our other art production services include
- Foam board and museum board mounting
- Lamination of posters and documents
- Wire-binding for formal booklet presentations
- Framing and re-framing of photographs and certificates
- Trimming for special sizes such as postcards or flyers that bleed.
- Construction of distinguished awards
Large format aqueous inkjet printing
Do you need large format poster prints for your event or presentation? Our large format printer can print up to 58" wide and up to 100' length (depending on the substrate). We have a large selection of substrates to print your large format posters. We also have a catalog of common large poster templates to help you get started.
- We use HP ultra violet-resistant pigment-based inks that are formulated to deliver the most brilliant, photo-realistic images and vivid full-color graphics that are lightfast and durable, indoors and out.
- The two additional ink colors, light cyan and light magenta, help you achieve the widest color gamut and smoothest color transitions offered by HP large-format printers.
- HP color layering technology layers multiple drops of ink in single dots to produce brilliant color prints that are clear and sharp even close up.
AVAILABLE NOW: Large-format Latex printing
Latex Inks are pigmented, water-based inks using innovative aqueous-dispersed polymer Latex technology. Latex printing is more water resistant and used across a wide range of applications and materials such as soft signage, wallpapers, vehicle graphics, banners and vinyl. With uses both indoor and outdoor, the ability to print on both coated and uncoated materials make this method of printing extremely versatile. We will be able to print up to 62" wide. More details to come!
- Promotions - Create eye-catching promotional displays on all types of media.
- Outdoor banners - Produce unforgettable banners that remain durable in outdoor conditions.
- Decorative applications - Produce unforgettable banners and building wraps that remain durable in indoor conditions.
- Soft signage - Expand your signage offering with a range of durable textiles.
- Wall, window, and floor graphics
Lazer printing allows us to print flyers, postcards, brochures, and small signage up to oversized tabloid size (12" Ã— 18")
- Booklet fold and staple is available for a variety of projects, including conference programs and events.
- A variety of different paper stock is available, from text weights (24# to 100#) and cover weights (often referred to as 'cardstock' - these weights start at 60# through 110#)
- We also have specialty stock such as gloss text and cover weights, metallic cover weights, and parchments. Due to some supply chain issues, its best to call ahead for specialty stock availability.
We offer framing services and bevel matte cutting. Contact us for details
Vinyl lettering application
We offer vinyl lettering application on glass using Oracal 951. This vinyl applications offers up to ten years of indoor or outdoor durability and flexibility that comes in a large range of colors. This vinyl is perfectly suited for signage, lettering, vehicle decals and decoration with high requirements for durability and conformability.